The Taylormade Tour Preferred irons have been used by professionals not only for the look but also for the feel, sound and performance.The Tour Preferred MB Iron Set has a precision-shaped sole with reduced camber at the request of Tour pros. This set of irons is made of soft, 1025 carbon steel that has been precisely forged.
• Soft, 1025 carbon steel, precisely forged
• Every curve, angle and line is continually shape-gauged through production for
unmatched accuracy and consistency
• Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough
• Thin topline transitions smoothly and seamlessly into the hosel
• Precision-shaped sole with reduced camber at the request of Tour pros
• Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players