Tour Preferred UDI Driving Iron
The Distance of a Rescue, the Control of an Iron
The Tour Preferred UDI Driving Iron was designed and developed from specific requests and input from the TaylorMade Tour Staff. Tour players were looking for a club that would provide distance and playability from any lie on the course, all without sacrificing accuracy and workability. The TP UDI is the answer to that exacting request, a Tour Prefered driving iron built to the discriminating and exacting standards of better players.
The UDI comes equipped with hollow construction, and a 450 Carpenter steel face with milled scoring lines. These features, combined with TaylorMade's new distance enhancing Speed Pocket technology, allows the face to flex when impacted lower. To deliver control and feel, advanced sound dapening was added along with the lightweight and stable KBS Tour C-Taper lite steel shaft.
- Designed for strong playable trajectory with optimum control off the tee and the fairway
- Hollow construction with welded 455 carpenter steel face provides low CG and high ball speed
- Advanced Speed Pocket technology for distance, consistency and high launch.
- Advanced sound dampening system for better feel and sound
- KBS Tour C-Taper Lite shaft provides stability and trajectory control
- Tour prototype with limited availability
- Lie: 59.5°
- Offset: 3.0mm
- Bounce: 0° Length: 39.75"
- Lie: 60.0°
- Offset: 2.7mm
- Bounce: 0.5° Length: 39.25"
- Lie: 60.5°
- Offset: 2.3mm
- Bounce: 2° Length: 38.75"