The TaylorMade RocketBallz Rescue Hybrid will hit it longer and higher. The Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance by increasing the coefficient of restitution, which is the measurement of energy lost or retained when two objects collide. A higher C.O.R. means more energy is retained, and a golf club with a high C.O.R. means consistently longer shots on the golf course.
A Thick-Thin Crown design creates a lower center of gravity that promotes a higher launch for more distance. The combination of moving the center of gravity forward (adding distance) and low (adding trajectory) creates a club that has power and lift.
The contrast between the white crown and black club face makes it easy to align the club accurately at address. The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus. The white head looks larger to promote more confidence and a fast, free swing.
An exceptionally large, deep face and high-moment of inertia head produce an easy launch, while the lightweight standard shaft and grip promote a faster swing speed for more distance.
- Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower center of gravity (CG) to promote higher launch for more distance
- Exceptionally large, deep face and high-MOI head for easy launch
- Lightweight standard shaft and grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top