The enthusiasm on tour over TaylorMade's Daddy Long Legs and Spider Blade have made the creation of the third installment in TaylorMade's counterbalance putter - the Spider Mallet. This putter is perfect for players who want the benefit of counterbalancing with a beautifully shaped mallet-style head.
Available in two lengths, 38-inch and 35-inch, the idea is to grip the club as you would a normal-length putter, with two or three inches of the butt-end of the grip extended above your hands, which gives you the maximum benefit of counterbalancing. Thus, if you normally play a 35-inch putter you should opt for the 38-inch; if you play a 33-inch putter should use the 35-inch. Players who normally putt with a 34-inch should experiment with both at your local shop to see which fits and feels best.
- Tremendously high MOI in a beautifully shaped mallet-style head—3874—for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy
- Single bend shaft
- Type: High MOI Mallet
- Material: Multi-Material
- Toe Hang: Face Balanced
- Offset: 1/2 Shaft
- Head Weight: 360g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°