i25 Hybrid - Floor Model
Floor Model- A club that may have been hit in our indoor practice range. The club has never been hit outside, and only has light surface scratches.
For higher launches, improved distance and better control, the PING i25 hybrid is the club for you. High launch is promoted by the forward hosel axis while optimized trajectories and max distance is provided by the enhanced CG locations. The i25 also features significantly less bulge and roll than most hybrids while straighter lead edge makes the club much easier to aim and control. Solid contact and better turf interaction is promoted by the club’s compressed profile and shorter heel-to toe length.
i25 Hybrid - Floor Model Features:
- Hybrid combines the look of an iron with the performance and reliability of a hybrid
- Sleek, compact 17-4 stainless steel head for versatile performance
- Compressed profile and straight lead edge for easier aim and control
- Narrow head and squared off toe design for solid contact and better turf interaction
- More-forward hosel axis promotes a higher-launching, lower spinning trajectory for distance