Ping i20 Driver - Does NOT include a Headcover
If you are a golfer who wants a lower launch profile, more shot trajectory and low spin all in a package that offers forgiveness and plenty of distance, look no further than the Ping i20 Driver. The i20 Driver has incorporated technology to complement the needs of better players with launch profile of mid to mid-high and very low spin rates adding more carry and roll for better distance of the tee box.
By rethinking the weighting behind this i-Series Driver, Ping has come up with a club that offers better forgiveness than previous models. The neutral swing bias offers more shot-shaping control for better players.
i20 Driver Features:
- Aerodynamic crown reduces drag and increased speeds
- Tungsten Sole Weights
- Ti 8-1-1 Clubhead construction
- Right and Left Hand available
- Loft 8.5°, 9.5° and 10.5°
- Available Shafts: Project X 5.5, Project X 6.0, TFC 707
- Available Flex: Regular and Stiff
- Men’s Drivers