An emphasis on speed with no sacrifice in performance sets the new PING G30 Drivers apart. To generate faster clubhead speed and ball velocity for longer drives, turbulators were engineered onto the crown of the 460cc heads. Proven in wind-tunnel testing to reduce aerodynamic drag and create efficient airflow, the added speed from Turbulator Technology provides measurable distance gains for all skill levels. At address, they create a captured appearance with the ball and assist with alignment and inspiration.
PING Mens G30 Driver features:
- Crown Turbulators improve aerodynamics by reducing drag forces for more distance.
- New T9S face material creates higher strength/weight ratio for thinner, hotter face.
- 4 grams moved from face and reallocated to better position the center of gravity and increase forgiveness.
- Add or reduce up to 1 degree of loft to fine-tune trajectory.
- Sole Louvers -thin walls stabilize sound, save weight for repositioning to other areas for increased perimeter weighting.
- TFC 419D graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Tour 65 graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover