Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Mid Putter
Ping’s research has clearly shown that one of the key factors for putting consistency is stroke tempo. This Cadence model uses a variable depth and wide groove insert to help improve your tempo and consistency. The insert is deeper in the center and shallower near the perimeter to produce ball speed and distance control that is more predictable and consistent.
Putter comes with two different options:
1.Traditional weight model with stainless steel sole plate
2. Heavy-weight model with tungsten nickel sole plate
This allows you to choose the option which best matches your stroke tempo, giving you the best opportunity to improve your putting consistency. Alignment is made easy with contrasting sightlines that are ball-width and an extended center line helps to enhance confidence.
- Traditional sole weight: 207 grams (350 grams total head weight)
- Heavy sole weight: 232 grams (375 grams total head weight)
- Straight, Slight Arc, and Strong Arc Stroke Types
- Constructed with Aerospace-grade aluminum body, 17-4 stainless steel (traditional) or tungsten nickel (heavy) soleplate
- 100% milled body and grooves, investment-cast sole plate
- Black anodized finish