Ping Cadence TR Craz-E-R Putter
This Ping putter provides better distance control and more consistent ball speeds by using a variable depth and width groove insert. The insert is now deeper in the center of the head and shallower near the perimeter to help you improve your putting tempo. The varying in width allows the face to be more responsive while maintaining the feel of a non-grooved, traditional face.
Putter comes with two different options:
1. Standard-weight model with aluminum insert
2. Heavyweight model with steel insert
This allows you to choose the option which best matches your stroke tempo, giving you the best opportunity to improve your putting consistency. Alignment is made easy with a sightline that extends from the top of the face to the back.
- Traditional head weight: 350 grams
- Heavy head weight: 383 grams
- Straight, Slight Arc and Strong Arc stroke types
- Constructed of 17-4 stainless steel head, aluminum (traditional) or 17-4 stainless steel (heavy) face insert
- Manufacturing process: Investment cast head, precision-milled aluminum (traditional) or stainless steel (heavy) insert
- Black PVD finish