The Mizuno MP-54 Iron Set features thick, powerful Grain Flow Forged irons crafted to awaken the shotmaker in players needing just a little forgiveness. A deep Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7 iron) delivers stability on off-center strikes, while a heavily beveled sole ensures cleaner turf interaction and the workability to take your ball striking to the next level. The pure feel of Mizuno's one-piece Grain Flow Forged 1025E Mild Carbon steel construction is heightened through a Step Muscle design that retains thickness behind impact.
- Step Muscle Design: Creates additional thickness behind impact for solid feel
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet
- Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7): Off center stability, higher launch, and a steep landing angle
- Solid Muscle Design (8-PW): Enhanced feel and maneuverability
- Perimeter Grind: Reduces topline appearance and sole width