Mizuno JPX-825 Pro 4-PW + GW Iron Set - Steel
The grain flow forged Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Iron Set pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this “player’s” game improvement iron. The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-iron through the Gap Wedge feature a full cavity design with greater thickness behind impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
Utilizing Harmonic Impact Technology, Mizuno engineers designed an incredibly strong cavity frame that allows a thinner, more reactive face for increased initial ball speed while maintaining an unbelievably solid feel at impact. A tour confirmed triple cut sole design provides the appropriate relief on the leading and trailing edges for ideal turf interaction and solid ball striking from anywhere on the course.
Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Features:
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides superior soft, solid, and consistent feel
- Enhanced COR face design for increased distance
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish