The Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Adjustable Driver has added versatility by allowing you to change the loft options from 8.5 to 12 degrees. The variable face thickness maximizes the spring-effect from having more contact points on the driver face.
• Added versatility in a 460cc 6A4V titanium head with loft options from 8.5 to 12 degrees in ½ degree increments
• Power Grid positioned directly behind the hitting area to create an accordion-like effect and increase spring-effect by flexing at impact
• The Power Grid alternates in thickness from 0.5mm to 1.0mm, allowing the thinner dimple-slots to flex to produce a hotter launch
• Four advanced-position hexahedron weight pads maximize MOI for greater stability in each clubhead. The weighting positions the center of gravity in the optimal location in the XCG7 lower and deeper in the head for more stability and a higher launch angle
• Further enhancing stability, weight is removed from the rear center of the sole courtesy of a dual-step cavity. The cavity allows the extra weighting in the rear heel and toe to provide maximum forgiveness
• Variable face thickness maximizes spring-effect from more contact points on the driver face