Callaway Steelhead XR 8 Piece Iron Set - Graphite
Get explosive performance in Callaway’s most popular shape ever with the Callaway Steelhead XR Iron Set. Originally introduced to the golf world in 2000 as the Steelhead X14 Irons, the best-selling design is back and better than ever with the Callaway Steelhead XR Irons.
Steelhead XR Irons offers the same iconic shaping and playability that made the Steelhead X14 with breakthrough technology to give you more speed, power and distance on all shots.
Steelhead XR 8 Piece Iron Set - Graphite Features:
- Next Generation 360 Face Cup Technology - Promotes more ball speed and distance
- More control and distance - Center of gravity is positioned strategically in each iron to promote easy launch and long carry in the long-irons, easy launch and keen control in the middle-irons, and lower and high-spinning shots in the short-irons
- High launch and better feel - Steel-infused soft urethane positioning allows for faster speed and launch
- More Forgiveness - Hollow Bore-Thru hosel design saves significant weight that’s repositioned in strategic places in the head to create more forgiveness and easier launch.
- Graphite Shaft: Matrix F15
- Avaliable Flex: Light, Regular, Stiff
- Hand: Right and Left Hand available
- Set Make Up: 4-PW + AW, 4-PW + SW, 5-PW + AW + SW
- Men’s Graphite Iron Set - 8 Piece
The Steelhead XR Irons come stock with a Matrix F15 Graphite Shaft. We also have premium no-upcharge shafts to fit your swing. Please call 1-(855)-465-3470 for more information.
Graphite: Matrix F15 (stock), MRC Fubuki AT 50/55/60, UST Recoil 450/460, UST Recoil 660/680