Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver
The Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver was a classic follow up to the ground breaking titanium Big Bertha driver of the early 90’s.
Fast forward 25 years and the Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver line is back and jammed packed with more high tech designs to fit the needs of a wide range of golfers. Offering a custom fit advanced adjustable face and weight systems for optimal forgiveness and maximum distance providing the golfer the right combination of swing and feel.
Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver Features:
- Adjustable Optifit Hosel: offers golfer 8 different combinations to tune loft, lie and face angle
- Variety of weight options: 295g, 305g, 315g, 325g
- Adjustable 10g perimeter weight design: sliding weight for varying degrees of loft, fade, or neutral shot shape
- Next G R*MOTO Technology – offers as thinner face leads to higher ball speed
Additional Great Big Bertha Driver Features:
- Loft (adjustable): 9.0, 10.5 and 13.0
- Face Angle: Square
- Lie Angle: Adjustable
- Head Volume: 460cc
- Club Length:
- Swing Weight: D3
- Stock shafts: Mitsubishi KuroKage Black 50g, Mitsubishi Bassara 43g, Fujikura Evolution II 665 Tour Spec, Mistubishi Diamana D+ 70