Callaway Big Bertha Driver
Big Bertha is back, and she's hotter than ever! The new Callaway Big Bertha Driver is so groundbreaking, it deserves to carry one of the most legendary names in golf. It's faster and more robust and features Callaway's new Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for maximum distance via total driver performance.
Big Bertha Hyper Speed Face:
- Callaway's new Hyper Speed face design is nothing short of revolutionary - at 10% lighter, it is now hotter, and much more robust, increasing ball speeds on all points across the face
- Callaway's longest Total Performance Driver
- High-strength, lightweight crown saves 20-grams of weight, allowing Big Bertha to have Adjustable Perimeter Weighting, a deeper center of gravity (CG) for higher MOI, and low spin with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. The more adjustability you add to a driver, the more imperative it is to have a forged composite construction.
Advanced Adjustable Hosel:
- Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) with the adjustable hosel to optimize launch angle and backspin for maximizing your distance
- Adjust draw or neutral directional bias to optimize shot shape even further for more accuracy
Adjustable Perimeter Weighting:
- Callaway put their new Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide toward the rear of the club, which leads to significantly higher moment of inertia (MOI) and forgiveness, while offering a wider range of draw and fade bias options. All that amounts to longer, straighter shots
- 20% higher MOI than Razr Fit Extreme