The Cleveland 588 Custom Driver is easily customizable for any golfer. The 460cc titanium head offers a great combination of accuracy, distance and forgiveness. The advanced wall construction allows more weight to be positioned lower in the club head for a high, penetrating flight. Among our long golf drivers, this one also happens to be the longest driver that Cleveland Golf has ever produced.
• Enhanced variable face thickness technology creates the hottest flight on center strikes and even faster ball speed on off-center hits for maximum forgiveness
• An adjustable hosel offers 12 different settings to precisely tune loft, lie and face angle – loft and lie have a total range of 3°, while face angle has a total range of 4.5°.
• The back of the sole has an adjustable weight screw to optimize swingweight.
• Advanced wall construction allows more weight to be positioned lower in the club head for a high, penetrating flight
• 460cc titanium head offers the greatest combination of distance, forgiveness and accuracy
• Available in left- and right-hand
• Head Size: 460cc
• Length: 45.5”
• Weight: 305g